I think I can safely say that I played a fair share of otome games in my life. You name it, I probably have played it, at least for DS otome games.
So, I decided to make about weekly-bi-weekly-really-whenever-I-have-time reviews on otome games. Though a blog would be a better choice, I LOVE TUMBLR.
Though I’m kind of lost on which game I should review.
- Tokimeki 3 -> I know the english patch hasn’t been made for this one, so if I do a review, or a playthrough, it might be helpful?
- Haruka na toki no naka de ( Beyond the Stream of Time) - this is a game adaptation of the manga I believe, set in the Feudal Era in Japan. Think of Hakuoki?
- HATOFUL BOYFRIEND - BECAUSE I CAN? LOLLL dating sim with pidgeons.
- Arabians Lost - THIS is an interesting one. The generic otome games have you going after princes. This one, you go after criminals. hot criminals.
- Kurayami no hate de kimi o matsu - A survival otome game, where you are locked in an abandoned school with hot guys—with one dying after another. Quite fun! It’s also interactive, so you get to dick around and find stuff.
- Hiiro No Kakera - From the producers of Hakuoki, the art is very similar and beautiful. It’s quite hard to play, as in they use a lot of kanji. But it’s quite worth it! The plot are amazing.
- Love Revo - Try to get the guy’s heart through losing weight! You start off as a girl who eats without any discretion, then start losing weight because you realized hey. there are 5 hot guys living on my floor now.
not shallow at all and in this one, you can go after your brother caretaker. Enough said.
Okay, I think that’s going to be few otome games I’ll be reviewing. If you have any suggestion, feel free to message me, or write on this post? Or if you want me to review any particular game on the list? I think I’ll start with Tokimeki 3 though.
Because when you go to the beach in tokimeki 3, a hairy guy hits on your date.
or i might go and play duel love.